Just a thought

Sipping my cup of tea the other evening, I remembered Sarah. I wonder how's she getting along with her husband. I often think about -- Charlie, Mrs Trentham and Becky; Mariam and Laila and several other characters from various stories I read and felt being a part of. Just like characters in my life, these assume life and I imagine them living somewhere.

It could be so someone is wondering about us in the same way and our lives, as we know it, are stories being read or already read and kept somewhere on some bookshelf. The story of my life must have been written by a humorous writer and the current pages are most certainly worthy of being bookmarked. Reader of the story of my life listening?   

1 comment:

Apurva said...

Yes, Listening!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...